Step 1: Set a date for the session:
- To book, just call, email or text Tina and we can get you scheduled.
- A retainer of $200-300 is due at time of booking. The retainer goes towards your purchase.
- Location options:
- Outdoor Session- early morning (Monday-Saturday options) and later evening (Monday-Thursday options)
- In-studio Session- late morning to mid-day is best (time depends on the season, winter 10-2 and summer 9-4)
- Available session days and times:
- Monday – Thursday 9am-7pm (please see above)
- Friday 9am-2pm
- Saturday 9am-12pm
Step 2: During the session:
During the session, I want you to sit back, relax and enjoy the show. I’ve got loads of tricks so no worries… every session is a lot of work and your family is no exception!
Don’t fret, we will get great images.
Step 3: Finalize your collection Pricing Collections
Depending on the session, I like to include the family on the narrowing down process of images since you know the faces best. If it’s too much work, I will do it for you. Most families enjoy this process. Once you see the images, you’ll chose your favorites, and create a collection. Then I will get to work and complete the editing process to get your portraits all polished and ready for professional printing. The editing and printing process usually takes 1-4 weeks depending on the season. I only take so many sessions per month to ensure I have a quick turnaround time for you.
**It is so easy and most clients even say it’s fun. 🙂
Thank you for your interest in my family portrait studio. I am truly thankful for my clients and the opportunity to serve our community with my passion.