Step 1: Set a date for the session:
- To book, just call, email or message Tina and we can get something scheduled.
- A retainer is due at time of booking. The retainer goes towards your purchase. ($150-300 due at booking)
- Location options:
- Outdoor Session- early morning and later evening is best
- In-studio Session- late morning to mid-day is best
- Available session days and times:
- Monday – Thursday 9am-7pm
- Friday – Saturday 9am-12pm
Step 2: During the session:
During the session, I want you to sit back, relax and enjoy the show. I’ve got loads of tricks so no worries… every session is a lot of work and your family is no exception!
Do fret, we will get great images.
Step 3: Finalize your collection Pricing Collections
Depending on the session, I like to include the family on the narrowing down process of images since you know the faces best. If it’s too much work, I will do it for you. Most families enjoy this process. Once you see the images, you’ll chose your favorites, and create a collection. Then I will get to work and complete the editing process to get your pictures all polished and ready for you.
**It is so easy.
Thank you for your interest in my family portrait studio. I am truly thankful for my clients and the opportunity to serve the FM area.